This is a small release that adds argument name aliases, code snippets, and some updates to usage help generation.Release contents
This release contains the following:
- Ookii.CommandLine.dll: the class library binary that you can use with your own applications targetting the Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 or later (Mono 2.6 or later is also supported). XML documentation and a PDB file are also provided.
- User Guide.html: documentation for this release (also available under Documentation).
- Documentation.chm: class library documentation for this release
- A number of code snippets for C# and Visual Basic to aid in creating command line argument classes.
- The full source code to the Ookii.CommandLine library.
- Two sample applications (including source code in C# and VB) demonstrating command line argument parsing and shell commands.
Ookii.CommandLine 2.2 offers the following improvements over version 2.1:
- Added support for alternative names (aliases) for command line arguments.
- An argument’s aliases and default value can be included in the argument description when generating usage.
- Added code snippets.